Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping within New Zealand on all orders over NZD $50
No promo code needed! Your free shipping will be applied at the checkout when your order is over $50.
Free shipping is a limited promotion and not available for orders delivered outside New Zealand.
- Click & Collect: FREE
- New Zealand: NZD $6.95 (or FREE for orders over NZ$50)
- Australia: NZD $20
- Rest of the world: NZD $40
When can I expect my order?Click & Collect
- New Zealand only: 1-4 working days, depending on store location.
- Working days are Monday to Friday, and do not include weekends or public holidays.
Please note that we cannot ship to a PO Box. Please use a street address when placing your order to avoid delays.
- New Zealand: 2-7 working days, depending on your region.
- International: 10-30 working days.
Working days are Monday to Friday, and don’t include weekends or public holidays.
What do I need to bring to collect a Click & Collect order
To collect your order, you will need to show your 'Ready to Collect' email or SMS as proof of purchase. This can be shown on your smartphone or as a print out.
Can someone else collect the order on my behalf?
Yes. They must bring a copy of your 'Ready to Collect' email or SMS as proof of purchase. They'll need to sign for your order, and we'll send you an email to confirm that the order has been collected.
Tracking your orderClick & Collect
Once your order has arrived in-store and is ready to collect, you'll be notified via SMS and email.Regular Delivery
Once your order leaves our warehouse you’ll receive an email with a tracking number that can be used to check your parcel’s progress. To track your parcel and get an estimated delivery time, click the link provided in the email to be automatically redirected to the appropriate courier site.
- We can’t deliver to a PO Box. Parcels with a PO Box address will be returned to us, so please make sure you use a street address as your delivery address.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person. This can be a result of a delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight. This includes but is not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- Delivery charges and minimum order are subject to change at any time.
- You’ll need to sign for your order when it arrives. If you’re not available to sign for your parcel, Toll will leave a note with instructions for collection. International orders are subject to the delivery terms of the relevant postal service.
- Please check your order upon arrival to ensure it contains the right contents, and get in touch with us if something’s not right.
- All orders are subject to availability of items at the time of dispatch. We do our best to maintain up to date and accurate information regarding stock levels. If any items in your order are out of stock at the time your order is packed, we will notify you by email and refund you for those items.
- Nail polish and other flammable items cannot be sent internationally. You can find out more on the United Postal Union Convention website..
- Depending on the value of your order and the destination country, you may be charged import or customs charges. These charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel, and are not included in the cost of delivery. Please check with your country’s customs office if you need more information.
Problems with your order?
You’ll find more shipping and delivery information in our FAQs.
If you have any issues with your delivery or aren’t sure about something, just get in touch with our Customer Service Team
Click and Collect Stores
|North Island||South Island|
246 Queen Street Auckland 1010
Shop S245 Westfield Riccarton
129 Riccarton Rd Riccarton, Christchurch 8041
Shop 80 Manners Mall, Corniche Road
Te Aro, Wellington, 6011